Subject: wdc0:0:1 lost interrupt Re: wdc0:0:0 lost interrupt
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/03/2001 22:30:30
>Y'all,
>
>I'm still trying to get my PowerBook (FireWire) working again after
>upgrading to -current, and haven't gotten a satisfactory kernel built.
>
>My latest failure was with sources updated today failing to mount /:
>
>wdc0:0:0 lost interrupt
>	type: ata tc_bcount: 512 tc_skip: 0

<snip>

>I thought we had this wdc0 lost interrupt business licked?
>
>TIA,
>   -- MW

I'm trying to install 1.5.1 on a second hd on my G4 (Gigabit
Ethernet).  I can boot into the installer just fine now (as compared
to when I tried it with 1.5).  I try to install it via the install
option (hit I at the prompt) and when I attempt to install it it
gives me the above lost interrupt error changed by the listing in my
subject.  Do I have to do a hand install on this box or can I sysinst
it?
--
Randy

OS X - UNIX for the rest of us