Subject: Re: Time Drift
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Donald Lee <donlee_ppc@icompute.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/03/2001 23:48:05
I had a similar problem with a PowerCenter 132, and when I
upgraded it with a 300Mhz PPC CPU, the characteristics of the
time drift changed and I had to re-calculate.

I put the "fix" into the boot command in the open firmware so
that I don't have to re-enter it when I reboot:

" /PowerPC,604" select-dev A7D8C0 encode-int " timebase-frequency" property boot

(obvious, huh? ;-> )

-dgl-