Subject: Re: 2 HD with a powermac 4400/160
To: Michael Wolfson <mw@costello.cnf.cornell.edu>
From: David Burgess <burgess@neonramp.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/26/2001 16:29:50
Not that it probably needs to be said, but Manuel is the person
responsible for the enormous improvements in the IDE subsystem on the
i386 platform, as well as any of the other systems that use IDE.

If there's anyone in NetBSD anywhere that understands IDE, I'd guess
it would be him.

Just thought I'd express my awe for a minute.  I'll let you all get
back to important stuff now....

Dave