Subject: first naive question of the day
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Michael A. Smith <msmith@code-fu.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/23/2001 10:54:04
!!WARNING!! I haven't had a Mac since I got rid by my SE in 1995, so I'm a
little behind the times.

I'm thinking about picking up a G4 Cube as a desktop machine. I've read
through the list archives and seen Andrew White's excellent step-by-step on
how to dual-boot a Cube. Very informative.

My question is a bit simpler: What about if I don't want to dual-boot at
all. I'm not at all interested in MacOS and want a dedicated NetBSD Cube.
Does this make my installation harder or easier?

N.B. since I don't have any hardware yet, I don't actually need
instructions on how to do this, I just need to know if it's more or less
difficult than the dual-boot setup outlined by Andrew.

Thanks!

--
  "When a man is tired of London he is tired of life; for there
   is in London all that life can afford." -- Samuel Johnson