Subject: PB 1400 update
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Phil Frost <daboy@xgs.dyn.dhs.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/11/2001 16:25:55
Well, it's been some time and I have pulled out all my hair, and in short,
I have accomplished nothing. :(

At my current location, I have no acess to anything unix except via ssh or
a webserver that doesn't have enough HD space to install any development
tools. I can't get squat for my laptop, every unix flavor OS I have found
that might run on it doesn't support pcmcia. If there is such an OS, I
would sell my soul to the devil to get it, so if you know of one and you
could use a soul, please let me know. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll have to
declare myself dead, so don't expect any porting from me. Sorry ;,(

I did find some usefull stuff (well, not really) at pmac-nubus.sf.net,
but other than that, not much. Sorry.

I did, however, find a guy who says he put debian linux on a PB 1400, and
i'm tring the same (please don't kill me, debian isn't as bad as redhat :) )
If I can figure out how he did it, i'll try the same with netbsd :P

Wish me luck,
Phil Frost