Subject: Re: Beige G3 - OF 2.4 - can it be done?
To: Donald Lee <donlee_ppc@icompute.com>
From: VJC <muscadin@ez-tel.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/05/2001 12:38:34
Greetings,

How did you get the B&W G3 booting NetBSD?  I have tried for months.  First,
it won't recognize any of my internal ide drives.  It will see my internal
scsi drive connected to my Orange Micro card, but I can't figure out how to
boot off it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Salaam (Peace),

Vickie