Subject: MESH problem
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Juergen Tritthardt <juergent@mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/02/2001 15:36:11
Hi,
dmesg|more

I've got here an PMac 7600/132 with NetBSD-1.5.1_BETA2. I runs fine except
two times when the system won't allow me to logon, that means that a
telnet results in=20

Connected to scorpius.mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de.
Escape character is '^]'.

but "login:" doesn't appear. Also a local login with xdm didn't work.
A possible reason is maybe the following console output I saw at xdm:

mesh0: timeout state 3
mesh: resetting dma

The first time this happened the system was compiling something like
mozilla or kde2 but the second time there was no big activity.

Anyone an idea what happened and what could be done to prevent this?

=09Greetings
=09J=FCrgen
--=20
J=FCrgen Tritthardt              Max-Planck-Institut f=FCr med. Forschung
Tel. 06221/486279                          Abt. Biomedizinische Optik
Fax. 06221/486225                       Jahnstr. 29, 69120 Heidelberg