Subject: Anyone want a 1.5.1 snapshot?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/29/2001 11:53:58
I'm just about done with the make release part of building one.
Haven't done X stuff yet, but it won't take long.

Does anyone else want this?

If figure it's a bit silly, since full-on 1.5.1 will be out shortly
anyhow, but I figured I'd offer. (Who does the release building
for that? Is the netbsd-1-5 source frozen in such a way that, if
they haven't already built the macppc snapshot, they could use
mine?)

It's easy for me to put this snapshot up for download (via http) as
I have in the past, if folks want to get at it without running into
the rush on ftp.netbsd.org when things roll out.

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net