Subject: Re: NetBSD1.5 macppc iso image
To: Jerome Lamarque <jlamarque1@cybercable.fr>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw@blobulent.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/25/2001 20:43:24
At 1:11 AM +0200 5/26/01, Jerome Lamarque wrote:

:)Hello everyone,
:)
:)I'd like to know how I should retrieve the macppc iso image, and how
:)I should burn it.
:)
:)Using fetch 3.0.3 should I retrieve the image as binary or text?
:)
:)With Adaptec Toast 4.1 Deluxe, should burn the image as iso 9660
:)level 1, iso 9660 with joliet extensions, iso 9660 with dos
:)extensions or iso 9660 with macintosh names?

This information is in the INSTALL notes.  The version that will be in the
1.5.1 release is available on my webserver:

http://www.blobulent.com/~mw/INSTALL.html.gz
http://www.blobulent.com/~mw/INSTALL.pdf

If you can wait a couple of weeks, I'd suggest waiting for the release of
1.5.1 which should have new CD-R images.

Good luck,
  -- MW