Subject: Re: Can someone make a current 1.5.1 ramdisk kernel with gm0?
To: Nicholas Esborn <nick@netdot.net>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw@blobulent.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/20/2001 11:24:34
At 6:05 PM -0700 5/19/01, Nicholas Esborn wrote:

:)I'm trying to test 1.5.1_BETA2 on a PBG4, and I need to download the .tgzs
:)over the ethernet interface.

Try the disk image at:
http://blobulent.com/~mw/boot.fs.gz

It is generated from the 1.5.1_BETA2 sources with gm* enabled.

:)Without this, and without hfs support, I don't see how I could install NetBSD
:)on this machine.

CD-R.

:)Also, does anyone happen to what type/name to give partitions in pdisk to
:)indicate "A/UX Root" and "A/UX Swap"?  It seems like it couldn't be those
:)strings directly, since none of the other partitions have spaces or slashes.

No idea.  Drive Setup is much easier to use, although it doesn't preserve
any info on your disk.

Good luck,
  -- MW