Subject: Which of the following models will be supported in 1.5.1?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw@blobulent.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/26/2001 09:52:05
Time for me to start updating the install notes.

Which, if any, of the following will work "out of the box" with 1.5.1?

PowerBook (FireWire), PowerBook G4 (Titanium), iBook
	i.e. will the keyboard/trackpad be working in time for 1.5.1?

G4/400,450MP,500MP (Gigabit Ethernet)
	last I heard it was only supported in -current

Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh
	have one report of problems getting into Open Firmware -- need more
info

These models have no reports of success or failure to my knowledge
iMac (Summer 2000)
iMac (Early 2001)
iBook (FireWire)
G4/450,500 Cube (CD-RW)
	not to be confused with the original Cube which had a DVD-ROM
Umax J700
PowerComputing PowerCurve
Motorola Starmax 5000/300 (Twin Turbo)

And, I'm sure there must be other clone models that are supported that
aren't listed on the Model Support Page.

If you have access to any of these machines and/or have tried to install
NetBSD on them, please let me know!

Thanks,
  -- MW