Subject: Snapshot 2001-03-23 ramdisk error
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
From: Emmanuel Pineau <emmanuel.pineau@fnac.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/21/2001 22:17:07

Gabriel Rosenkoetter wrote :

> Another suggestion I made for Emmanuel is that he could try a more
> recent (1.5U) snapshot I've made (but have not yet used even on my
> development machine, though I don't anticipate problems and, as it
> turned out, didn't even have to lobotimize the floppy to get it to
> fit). This snapshot is now posted on http://eclipsed.net/netbsd/.
> (It's the 20010404 snapshot.)

I tried the netbsd.GENERIC_MD.gz kernel of this snapshot. No problem with
the USB keyboard neither the IDE hard disk but it can't load the ramdisk. I
see ramdisk 2048 K on md0 in the booting message but after there is a
message error : "no file system for md0 (dev Ox900)
cannot mount root error = 79" and then ask me for an other root device.

 Emmanuel

 emmanuel.pineau@fnac.net