Subject: another -current build
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/11/2001 09:27:02
Just did another build release with source cvs updated yesterday...

... and boot.fs fits again, using the standard INSTALL kernel.

Did someone change something in INSTALL, or did the kernel just
magically shrink?

Anyway, I'll probably start doing biweekly snapshots since I need to
keep this machine at least that current.

Since ftp.netbsd.org is running low on space, I won't suggest this
one (1.5U) need be on the server, though it could replace the
existing (and somewhat hodgepodge) 1.5S I built about a week ago, I
suppose.

If there's interest in this snapshot, drop me a line, and I'll put
it up for (http) download.

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net