Subject: Clarification request: PPP and NetBSD 1.5
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Howard <ahoward@sagan.usc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/28/2001 00:06:51
Hi folks:

I'm looking for a clarification regarding PPP and NetBSD 1.5 (about which
there has been much recent traffic).  My two basic questions are:
   1. Can I use an internal modem, or is this broken?
   2. Does pppd work, or is this broken?
I have been trying to establish a basic dial-up connection on my iMac DV,
but have been unable to elicit any response from the built-in modem...

	Thanks,
		Andrew

Andrew Howard                           email: ahoward@pollux.usc.edu
Department of Computer Science          http:  www-robotics.usc.edu/~ahoward
University of Southern California       phone: 1 (213) 740 6416
Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A. 90089-0781      fax:   1 (213) 740 7512
    << Insert pithy saying here >>>