Subject: Re: another question on Sonnet PCI IDE Card...
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/29/2000 12:44:23
Hello Manuel,

check this out...
after emailing Sonnet and Acard (this one didnt even respond to my emails)
someone from Sonnet tech support just told me that Acard wont even give out
the datasheet to Sonnet's engineers to work with.
so my question is now,
do i have ANY chance of getting the card to work at all?
or maybe there is a possibility of getting SOME card to work (maybe one of
the PC cards) and if yes, can you (or anyone out there) specifically point
one out for me so i can go and buy it.

what is so damn special on their card that they keep that document as a f**
secret. its not that they reinvented the wheel or anything... its just an
IDE card... big deal! sorry foe the spamming but i am sooo frustrated right
now.

happy new year!

-Jojo