Subject: re: MacOS Installer for NetBSD?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: David Rogers <drogers@halo7.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/18/2000 13:28:58
I'll start working on something tonight, if there are any features that
anyone wants in the installer, let me know.

Here's what I've got in my head so far:

* Installing packages
* Setting up OF
* Partitioning - just opens up drive setup
* Console interface till I get the functionality down.

Dave Rogers