Subject: Re: Performa 6200 - minor success
To: Roger Brown <rogerhb@xtra.co.nz>
From: Taro Fukunaga <tarozax@earthlink.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/13/2000 23:06:28
Roger.

I have no idea if this could help (it's been a while since installing
MkLinux and I don't remember what the minimal install installs, etc. but
you could try booting into single user mode by typing s when the booter
asks you to choose the OS to boot from (make MkLinux the default OS).
Then hopefully this will allow you to get a prompt where you can type df
and see if you have any space left. Maybe you could even try custom
installing if it really is a disk free problem and not something else.

Good luck,

Taro