Subject: Fwd: BootX is now in Darwin
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Wilfredo Sanchez <wsanchez@apple.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/12/2000 15:36:14
FYI-

   The Mac OS X booter is now available in source, and has some support
already in place which might make it easier to get it loading a NetBSD
kernel.  If there is an interest in doing so, we could have Mac OS
shipping with a stock booter that loads NetBSD, perhaps making some
things easier on your work.

	-Fred

Begin forwarded message: