Subject: Re: partition questions
To: Christian Foerster <chris@cyte.de>
From: CDE Francis <fuy@jhu.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/11/2000 09:43:18
Thanks much for the info.

At 7:04 PM +0100 2000/12/08, Christian Foerster wrote:
>Drive Setup 1.8.1 did work for me. You can find a copy of it on
>every Mac OS 9 install disk.

I have an older Mac with OS 8.x. Wider model support is
  why is I picked NetBSD instead of OpenBSD or FreeBSD.
  I can't be the only person here who wants to dual boot
  between OS 8 and BSD, can I?

(side note: a little birdy sent me Drive Setup 1.9.2, thanx)

>But keep in mind, that Drive Setup initializes your whole disk. So
>back up all your data!

Hmm...that could be annoying. I purposefully left several GB
  unformatted, assuming that I would be able to go back later
  and add more partitions without disturbing the current ones.