Subject: Qlogic SCSI && Fibre Channel now available for macppc port
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/09/2000 00:08:09
sys/arch/macppc/conf/GENERIC
date: 2000/12/09 08:06:31;  author: mjacob;  state: Exp;  lines: +4 -2
Finally fix this driver to be sensible about the ENDIAN dance. It's not
quite simply a question of the Qlogic being little endian and having
to have stuff swapped on big endian machines- it also has to do with the
fact that the SBus and PCI DMA layouts are wierd with respect to this.

At any rate, now finally fixed- works on Mac G4, tested it on a SS10
for sparc, checked on alpha to see if I've broken anything, and as
soon as I get another spare afternoon I'll finally install a sparc64
version which should just work (as it'll be like the Mac).