Subject: Re: PB G3 with NetBSD and OS 9
To: port-macppc-netbsd.org <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Christian =?iso-8859-1?Q?F=F6rster?= <christian.foerster@berlinfo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/19/2000 20:28:18
chris> Is there any possibility to install NetBSD with Mac OS 9 on the same
chris> disk, without erasing the whole disk.

Makoto> I belive by using disklabel (-e wd0) , you can do that, while
I am not Makoto> sure.(looks self-contradiction..)

Did not work because vi is missing in the installer kernel :-(

Makoto> i and j are MacOS bootable partition,

Did you create this partion before installing NetBSD or afterwards?
How have you managed to install NetBSD on your iBook with MacOS
already installed?

Is there a possibility to change  Apple_UNIX_SVR2 Partions (created
with Apples disk drive) into 4.2BSD partions, so that sysinst
recognizes it?

Chris