Subject: Re: init: not found with NetBSD1.5b2 ISO
To: Michael Wolfson , <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Nigel Kersten <nigel@4trak.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/15/2000 13:19:27
completely clear...

I had thought that using an ISO9660 cd I should be able to either:

load ofwboot.xcf from a HFS partition, and netbsd.gz from a cd.

or

directly load the netbsd kernel form OF.

Unless I was just getting the syntax wrong, this doesn't work...

anyhow, I've managed to burn an ISO/HFS hybrid, with the correct netbsd.gz
file, and am currently installing away...

huzzah... :-)

thanks for all your help people...

nigel

nigel@4trak.net