Subject: Re: NetBSD1.5b2 ISO
To: None <lasse.lamminen@sonera.com>
From: Mike Bush <mike@ieaccess.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/09/2000 11:57:30
I didn't do anything tricky or special with the image. It was made with
using: 'mkhybrid -o output.iso -hfs -part -a -l -J -r -L cdroot/'. The idea
was to make images available to people who don't have access toast or
mkhybrid such as myself (when I was first installing NetBSD). I spent weeks
trying to make boot cd's from Windows machine... that was fun. <g>

As for your powerbook... I dont know. I really only have G4's. Anyone want
to comment?

Mike Bush