Subject: Re: NetBSD1.5b2 ISO
To: None <mike@ieaccess.com>
From: Lasse Lamminen <lasse.lamminen@sonera.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/09/2000 18:27:59
What did you use to create this image? Did you use mkisofs ?  And if so what
parameters did you use ?
I tried creating one (i have a powerbook G3 whithout floppy drive) but it
didn't get read :(
One other thing, is it really necessary to use a dedicated drive ?  Dual
booting would be nice...

Thank,
Lasse