Subject: Re: Thanks, was: 100BaseT Cards?
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Bush <mike@ieaccess.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/29/2000 09:44:21
Hey guys,

I'd just like to add that I have a 1.5_Alpha1 (compiled without krb) running
on a production G4 and I've had no problems.  I use it as a DNS and web
server(apache+php3+ssl). I also use ssh, ip aliases and ipfilter. My OS-X
server has the same setup minus DNS and ipfilter. It also crashed last
night.. oh look its not responding again. *mumble* Have to go. I'd install
NetBSD on this one too if it were up to me.

NetBSD...
Current uptime: 57 days
Past uptime: ~16 days
Reason for reboot: installed rnd into kernel.

NetBSD/macppc fan,
Mike Bush