Subject: Re: ssh
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
From: Jaron Omega <inphrared@ephemeron.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/31/2000 23:58:30
pkgsrc?  That didn't get that installed on my machine, I notice
I have a couple of things missing like 'ldconfig'

NetBSD1.4.2 right?

As far as something being wrong with it, I doubt it, only I didn't
have it as a choice at the time.

Thanks for the update, I'll go to the ftp site, and try to find out
why I didn't get everything I should have.

Jaron Omega