Subject: Re: your mail (more stuff on the boot ISO) (fwd)
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Mohan Khurana <mkhurana@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/13/2000 19:20:48
Does anyone have any idea as to why I am unable to boot off a SCSI device,
by telling the bootloader on the CD hd:0 as what it should boot?

I am doing "boot cd:,ofwboot.elf hd:0"

hd seems to be aliased to a disk, so is there some reason why it wouldn't
work?  Please read below for more information.

mohan