Subject: Re: your mail (more stuff on the boot ISO)
To: Mohan Khurana <mkhurana@andrew.cmu.edu>
From: Mike Bush <mike@ieaccess.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/12/2000 12:37:03
Sorry about that Mohan. I'll make an ISO of the current CD I'm using rather
then make a new ISO is NetBSD. If i remember correctly I made an iso..
tested it.. then went back and renamed a file (the kernel I think) and made
a new iso (with the same settings) and put that on the ftp. I had someone
email me, saying he was able to boot off it but it didnt detect his hard
drive (blue & white G3). Anyone else have input? I will make a new ISO (the
one I'm using) and burn the old ISO and test them both. I will go from
there. I won't be able to test until tomorrow.

Mike