Subject: Re: Adding a disk to BSD....
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Greg <raisplin@rcn.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/26/2000 19:05:47
on 05/26/2000 5:27 PM, David Brownlee at abs@netbsd.org is rumored to have
said:

> The macos interface cannot understand free space of >2GB. You
> can still fill the 9GB partition as normal.

David,

Is this the netatalk you are talking about or regular MacOS?  Because I have
a 13 Gig Firewire Drive connected to the box I am mounting the netatalk
share from and it sees all 13 gigs without problem, I also access other
Appleshare Drives on other servers (MacOS based) that are much larger than 2
gigs....

Greg