Subject: Re: Installing NetBSD on G4/ Sawtooth ?
To: Isobel <Samuel.Hornus@crans.ens-cachan.fr>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/26/2000 22:31:30
> Does that mean that nobody has ever intalled NetBSD on a G4 or blue G3 or
> iMac machine ??

1.4.2 was built on my grape 333mhz iMac...

However in -current the console handling changed last year and started causing
trouble for machines where the only console keyboard is a USB keyboard, but
the main USB expert (hi Lennart!) doesn't have access to an iMac.

BTW Lennart, if there is debug code you would like run on an iMac, I can
probably arrange to build+test it for you, but only for an hour a week or so
-- until July, which is when I start getting free time again.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com