Subject: Re: ntpd - does it work?
To: Andy Finnell <andy_finnell@bellsouth.net>
From: Simon Baker <S.Baker@ukerna.ac.uk>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/13/2000 16:17:47
Hmmm..

I use ntpdate.  It's easy and accurate enough for most people use.
as easy as

ntpdate ntp1.wherever.yak >> /var/log/ntpdate

BTW, you should be aware that mac's are notoriously bad for keeping
time.  See http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/faq/faq-3.html#ss3.17
for an explanation....

Cheers,

Simon.