Subject: Re: Feb 8 snapshot problems
To: None <rnestor@augustmail.com>
From: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/11/2000 16:12:21
> USB keyboard or ADB one?  If it's a USB keyboard, try
> unplugging it and plugging it back in or replacing it with an
> ADB one.  I've seen this problem on most kernels on my B&W G3.

Since this is on a plain old 7600, it's an ADB keyboard.

I'm normally using a serial console, since NetBSD doesn't
properly detect that I have a fixed-frequency monitor that only
syncs on 832x624 at 75Hz, and instead seems to think that is's
fine to use 640x480.

From=20the attempt, nothing appeared on the serial console after
the output from the boot loader, and it also didn't appear to
actually start up (no activity on the disk).

I'm currently getting a new kernel compiled, so we'll see how
that turns out -- I'll send an update when that's done.

- H=E5vard