Subject: Re: hangs with macppc in -current?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/22/2000 19:59:09
Dan Winship <danw@MIT.EDU> wrote:

Dan> Has anyone else seen this, and if so, what era of
Dan> current are you running? I'd like to try to narrow this
Dan> down a little before I start binary searching between
Dan> the 1.4 branch and now for the offending commit...

Hmm, I don't experience that problem for months except that
it can't unmount filesystems properly when shutdown if mfs
is used, which also happens on other archs.  I am rsyncing
CVS repositories and updating local source tree every day.

Dan> (This is on a Blue G3, 350MHz, 64M RAM.)

My environment is: compatible 604e/200MHz, 160MB RAM, booted
from SCSI, main work area is on IDE drive.  If you need my
custom kernel config file, let me know.

$ uname -v
NetBSD 1.4P (AZARIN) #84: Wed Dec  1 21:54:14 JST 1999     kei@azarin:/a/anoncvs/netbsd/src/sys/arch/macppc/compile/AZARIN
$ uptime
 7:44PM  up 5 days, 23:26, 6 users, load averages: 0.14, 0.15, 0.12