Subject: hangs with macppc in -current?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Dan Winship <danw@MIT.EDU>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/21/2000 21:30:42
For a long time now, my macppc box has been wedging solid every now
and then. I chalked it up to "port-macppc flakiness". After a while I
noticed that it only did it when I was doing lots of disk i/o. (Like,
trying to do a cvs update in one window and a build in another.)

Now I've just discovered that it doesn't happen under 1.4.2_ALPHA...

Has anyone else seen this, and if so, what era of current are you
running? I'd like to try to narrow this down a little before I start
binary searching between the 1.4 branch and now for the offending
commit...

(This is on a Blue G3, 350MHz, 64M RAM.)

-- Dan