Subject: Re: PM 7200 support issues
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: None <CaptnZilog@aol.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/14/1999 16:09:22
>Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov> wrote:
>>
>> I have a book which describes the specific differences in the 601
>> as compared to the standard PowerPC architecture, and it looks like
>> it won't be that hard to fix things up.  [Chuq -- I should photocopy
>> the relevant sections for you]

Just as a quick side note...

I had looked for PPC601 info on the Motorola site earlier this year, and not
found anything.  But, recently, I was looking for 88K cpu info and stumbled
across PDF's of all the documentation on PPC601, 603(e), 604(e), PPC750, etc.
 Downloaded the 601 info...  the biggest changes will probably be in the
BAT's for the memory management stuff (pmap).