Subject: Re: G3 killed me (was: BootX ide/OF interaction (or lack therof
To: fission <fission@mb.sympatico.ca>
From: MAZAfsckER <green@donnelly.cc.ks.us>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/06/1999 16:25:10
thanks for help.
though I can't find the link for fixg3.tgz, I searched the
ftp.linuxppc.org no luck...

can you tell me where I can get it?

Regards,

Igor N. Green

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, fission wrote:

-->I once was looking at this patch (although, heh, it wasn't the right one
-->for me):
-->
-->Harry Eaton's fixg3.tgz file on the LinuxPPC webpage
-->http://www.linuxppc.org/userguide/booting.html
-->
-->--fission
-->