Subject: Re: Open Firmware boot command
To: Dan Winship <danw@MIT.EDU>
From: Sanjay Lal <sanjayl@iqmail.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/06/1999 11:40:33
Thanks Dan, the stuff worked.  unfortunately I get PCI-IDE timeouts.
According to the FAQ, I cant boot netbsd off the disk and use it as my
root as well.  Is there a way to specify the rootfs for the kernel on
the command line.  i.e., I could boot off the kernel off the net, but
mount the local fs as root?

Thanks
Sanjay