Subject: Re: Supermac c600 troubles
To: None <mjreilly@flashcom.net, port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/06/1999 10:25:33
	OK, from your prior email, it looks like your ifconfig statements WERE
correct for both cards. But the error message seems to indicate that the
sysinst kernel image doesn't know how to use your ethernet card. That,
or the card maker/Umax did some things differently with interuppts for
the Ethernet Card. Is it a stock PCI Ethernet card or a Mac/PC
compatible card? I could speculate that the card may not be OF "aware"
and thus the install kernel may not be able to find it, but thats a long
shot and probably not correct.

	Chris