Subject: Re: Trouble when trying to boot...
To: NetBSD MacPPC port <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Arvid Bj=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=f6rkstr=f6m?= <arvid.bjorkstrom@swipnet.se>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/22/1999 21:42:21
That didn't work, I  got a list of all the aliases, but when I tried to
use the boot command on them the computer just went back to booting
MacOS...:(

btw will always have to use OF to boot NetBSD or MacOS, or is there a
sollution to that like there is on most of the other ports?

--

--[ Arvid B ]---[ arvid.bjorkstrom@swipnet.se ]-----------------