Subject: Re: puc device in 1.4.1 -release
To: Dan Winship <danw@MIT.EDU>
From: Andreas Wrede <andreas@planix.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/06/1999 16:28:35
On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, Dan Winship wrote:

> Hm. Yeah, fixed on July 30 by matt, but never pulled up to the release
> branch. oops.

Since the original post, I found out that I cannot even build a
working GENERIC kernel - never mind the puc support. This is after
installing from 1.4.1 binaries onto a newly formated hard disk.  The
source tree is NFS mounted from a i386 machine - it's used there to
build kernels for i386 production machines.

> Try applying this patch to src/gnu/dist/bfd/elf.c:

I now have the latest source from the release branch, added the patch
and am running 'make build' - just in case. After than I'll try
building kernels again.

--
    - aew