Subject: How to boot on a Mac 6400
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?John=20Moore?= <johndanielmoore@yahoo.co.uk>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/25/1999 12:22:21
Hi folks,

I've just installed NetBSD-1.4.1 on to a Mac 6400 using a serial
console and everything seemed to go just fine.

My problem is that I don't know how to boot it.
I'm a complete newbe to NetBSD. I've seen the FAQ on the Homepage but
don't understand it. I've changed the openfirmware so that it no longer
uses the serial console i.e. inputs from the keyboard and displays to
the screen. This computer is using a 2 GB IDE Harddrive. If anyone has
booted from a 6400 could you please tell me how you did it in very
simple terms.

Yours Sincerly