Subject: B&W, Yosemite question....
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Robert D. Billings <rbilling@aros.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/14/1999 10:48:57
First of all, does anybody know where I can find this kernel: netbsd-
GENERIC_MD?

Secondly, how sure are we that the OF 3.1.1 on the B&W G3 is not broken for
its support with cd9660? I have not been able to get it to boot ANYTHING
off of one, including Mac stuff. It accesses the drive but always has one
error or an other to report. Any one successful in booting anything off a
cd9660?

Third, does anyone know if the install boot block program in the
distribution can be used stand alone? That is to say run it from OF, or
does it require calls to the kernel?

Robert D. Billings