Subject: Re: NetSCAPE ;) Communicator and NetBSD?
To: Dan Winship <danw@MIT.EDU>
From: David A. Gatwood <dgatwood@mvista.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/09/1999 12:41:27
On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, Dan Winship wrote:

> - Writing a (simple) Mac-format partitioning tool for NetBSD (a la
>   i386's fdisk and MkLinux's pdisk) and making the disklabel code deal
>   with random partitionings so you can mix NetBSD and MacOS/Linux more
>   easily. (The first part is mostly done.)

Just out of pure curiousity, why not just use pdisk?  I've used it under
NetBSD-mac68k before, so it should work under macppc, too.  Just some
#include changes to make it compile, and got one complaint (warning about
a bad command) from the driver the first time I ran it.  Otherwise, it
seems to work.

David