Subject: Re: NetBSD and the PowerPC FAQ
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: None <davenport@ACCESS-K12.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/06/1999 14:23:47
Hi,

I'm currently in the process of updating the PowerPC FAQ. It's hosted at
http://www.linuxppc.org/powerpcfaq/, and I was just browsing through your
own NetBSD FAQ.

I was wondering if anyone would like to make a few comments for integration
into the PPCFAQ about NetBSD, BSD in general, or any other topic. I figure
that since you work so closely with the porcessor family and associated
hardware, you might have some insight others wouldn't. Since Mac OS X /
Darwin are based on *BSD in some way or another, NetBSD has an even more
prominent position in the community than before, and I'd like to reflect
that with a strong NetBSD area in the PPC FAQ.

Anyway, thanks for your time, and I'll be using your FAQ as the basis of
the NetBSD section on the PPCFAQ.

Regards,
Gary L. Davenport
davenport@ACCESS-K12.org