Subject: Re: Building domestic
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
From: William R. Dickson <wrd@awenet.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/30/1999 13:29:47
On Fri, 30 Jul 1999, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> > Seemed straightforward enough to me, but perhaps there's something I'm
> > missing?
>
> Do you have basesrc around? "domestic" is just the crypto add-ons to the
> main tree. You still need it too. :-)

Hm -- maybe I'm not even doing the right thing, here!

Basically, I just want the header files and whatnot required by programs
like asun's netatalk for certain features -- for example:

# Location of the DES library and include files. Comment this out if you
# don't want Randnum Exchange and 2-Way Randnum Exchange as allowable UAMs
# for afpd. We expect libdes.a in $DESDIR/lib and des.h in
$DESDIR/include.
#DESDIR=/usr/local

I seem to remember that with the mac68k port, I had to download and unpack
the secr tarball.  There didn't seem to be one in the macppc directory, so
I figured I'd try this source directory.  If that's not the case, can you
tell me where I can get these files?

Thanks!

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd@awenet.com   < >   http://www.awenet.com/~wrd/   < >   ICQ: 14117523

		You're lucky to even know me
		You're lucky to be alive
		You're lucky to be drinking here for free
		'Cuz I'm a sucker for your lucky, pretty eyes

						-Liz Phair