Subject: Re: Spelling Error, was Boot Test Offer
To: David A. Gatwood <dgatwood@mvista.com>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/16/1999 11:20:46
At 11:07 AM -0700 7/16/99, David A. Gatwood wrote:
>internal first.  ;-)  Last, that's backwards by bus number, too (bus 1
>followed by bus 0?).

The external is bus 0.

I don't know if there are really that many people who use both *BSD and
Linux, but consistency is nice if there is no reason to be different.  If
what you say about *Linux is true then I would have to say you used the
right order and we didn't.

Is our order determined by the OF device list order, or by the kernel
config file, or what?