Subject: Re: Dual Booting NetBSD1.4 and MacOS
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Tim McIntosh <rockford@oasis.novia.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/25/1999 17:08:59
A while back set out to port some HFS code to FreeBSD.  I didn't really
know what I was doing, but I got to the point where I could do an 'ls' on
an HFS formatted floppy.

I think this may be the same code you are talking about, but just in case,
I'll list the link:

ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/user/pdinda/MacFS_0.1.tar.gz

Has anyone asked the author to give the code to NetBSD under a different
(better) license?

Tim