Subject: Re: B&W keyboard stuff
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Hans-Christian Becker <hcb@phc.chalmers.se>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/15/1999 20:32:04
>Could you try a -current kernel and see if the keyboard works? I think I
>fixed it, and I'd like folks to test it.
Yup, except for the "press shift before anything else" it works great. BTW,
has anyone managed to build a snapshot recently? At best I got everything
through except for the regress part (what does it do?), but with a
disastrous result. I've never seen so many "Illegal instructions" in my
whole life :-P
Thanks,
hcb
P.S. As for X, I found out what my problem was: the permissions on /dev/ws*
have to be rw-rw-rw- (I think) for me to start X as non-root.

>Take care,
>
>Bill

---
Hans-Christian Becker (hcb@phc.chalmers.se)