Subject: Re: NetBSD for PPC-non-open firware
To: Greg Evans <gevans@sr-alpha.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/01/1999 15:15:28
	I'm sure I've seen this question asked before, but just to try to
	break it down a little:

	Is there anyone interested in working on this, but lacks hardware?
	Is there anyone willing to loan or donate hardware?
	Is there any specific documentation/information that would help?

		David/absolute

             -=-  Sue me, screw me, walk right through me  -=-