Subject: Re: problems with 8500 and 7200
To: Michael Wolfson <mw34@cornell.edu>
From: Wesley Horner <wesman@azrael.uoregon.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/05/1998 11:58:37
On the 8500 it is /chaos/control and it will switch to the closes
resolution that will work.  On the 7200 you are going to need to use an
external machine on the serial port because they can't display OF to
their screens.

wes

~~~~wesman@gladstone.uoregon.edu~~~~~~~~~~NeXTMail OK!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vax  a vicious creature known to eat 110AC and quotes through its
*DCL*.  Vax are usually found in groups of Vaxen called clusters where
they lay in wait to ravage thier prey known as users.